ALBERTA REAL ESTATE SCHOOL IS HIRING!
Check out this page for recent Career Opportunities. We will post an update for necessary designations with details of their job duties whenever we are looking for new team-mates.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Alberta Real Estate School is looking for a talented, creative Marketing/Social-media Expert with a passion for storytelling to join our team. If you are a creative, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and ready to leverage your social media marketing skills, this opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a motivated and self-driven individual with experience managing social media accounts and general marketing knowledge.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content for each social media platform.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Podcast Platforms, etc.)
- Create a Social-media Calendar.
- Monitor activities and engage with online communities to build brand/product awareness
- Track, analyze, and report on campaign performance.
About the Company
Over the past 6 years, Alberta Real Estate School has been delivering training programs to help individuals get licensed as Real Estate Agents, Property Managers, and Mortgage Brokers.
Our mission – Is to create a world-class training platform for Real Estate Professionals, providing them with in-depth understanding of the real estate and mortgage brokerage concepts, and guidance and support for succeeding in the exams. We strive to ensure that
students achieve their certification goals and acquire the in-demand skills that are vital for advancing their careers.
Alberta Real Estate School has extensive experience in developing curriculum and training materials including Study Guides, Videos and Practice Questions to help prepare students in passing Licensing Exams in the Real Estate and Mortgage Brokerage industry.
How can you Apply?
Interested candidates can email their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.